BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Elspeth M.
Not a big fan of makeup remover wipes, I find that they don't actually remove very much. I tend to try and stay away from them but these were some of the first ones I tried and as for night calming I don't see any difference between these and another makeup remover wipes
Ambur L.
I find I struggle with the same old problem, finding a wipe that removes waterproof mascara with out feeling like I'm scrubing it off so to speak. I find that it works for the general face area but lacks the go to power for the eyes
Samara S.
Vancouver
This stuff is probably one of the fricken best make up removers to travel with. Just throw it in your purse and your ready to go plus it's not super harsh on your face and it really does the job!
Vanessa D.
Whitby, ON
Leave your skin feeling extremely soft, most makeup removing wipes leave the skin feeling a bit rough but this one is gentle with a large cloth that is able to remove a full face of makeup easily
Alyssa W.
I love these! For the price, they're wonderful. The smell is very calming, and is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. My only real complaint is that The cloths irritated around my eyes if I rubbed too long or if I had stubborn make up on. I would definitely buy again.
Nadia K.
I like the fact that they remove almost all the make up of my face, but they leave my skin red and it's uncomfortable. But over all great make up remover. I recommend it.
Rachel A.
Calgary, AB
These definitely have the calming part down. They are great before bed but not great at actually removing my waterproof mascara. They tend to partially remove it and spread it all over my face. Takes a lot to get it fully off.
Aimee M.
Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover removes my makeup so well. It really is worth the buy. The price is a pretty good price! This has been my first time using it. Its very effective. It really does work wonders. I would definetley recommend this product to other!!
Melinda A.
Salmiya, Hawally
I love this product so which led to an obsession. It literally takes off all my makeup off in just one wipe. It leaves no residue or makeup on my face. The results are absolutely fantastic. it makes my skin look smoother and healthy than giving a bruised face or puffiness.
Georgina Y.
This product is amazing it really cleans and gets all makeup and dirt off you face while calming with a sweet lavender scent.i Also really like the color of the packages very cute. It does the job and so worth the price .i would continue buying this it is excellent
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?