BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Leire S.
bilbao
I love this product, is very fast and nice! I use it all the nights before I go to sleep , because I love make up, but I know is very important to take care of our skin. Is very cash and I don't change it for another. The price is also good and perfect for the quality of the product.
Elise E.
St. John's, NL
The Night Calming Towelettes are effective yet perfect for sensitive skin. The wipe is none abrasive and doesn't irritate even the most delicate parts of the face, unlike to many other products. I purchased this because I often need to get my makeup off quickly after a long day.
María José H.
Los Ángeles
Son las mejores toallitas desmaquillantes que he probado, quitan el maquillaje súper fácil y también la máscara a prueba de agua, las llevo usando desde que las probé por primera vez porque son excelentes
Carel Q.
I like to use them when I'm lazy to wash my face before i go to sleep. But at next morning i feel like it doesn't remove all the makeup, so i decided to use them first and then wash my face, to make sure i get rid of all makeup. I would buy them again, it makes the process easier.
Newly N.
Light
good for sensitive skin
Prefect for getting off gel liners, waterproof mascara and 24hr foundation.
Best wipes to travel with.
I only take my wipes and moisturizer, as my face feels clean and fresh
Carolina L.
It is very good and easy to use, especially when you do not have time or just want to correct one mistake
It is also very wet and deberi also have a version to carry in the bag
Alexia V.
Melbourne, Australia
For nights when I'm feeling lazy about removing my makeup, these wipes are handy and feel calming on my sensitive skin. Nourishing and moisturizing as well as cleansing! A great addition to your night time routine! Highly recommend especially if you have rosacea or sensitive skin!
Paige M.
I really liked these makeup removers they removed the makeup effortlessly even stubborn eye makeup! But. They stung my face especially the eye area so I wouldn't recommend for people with sensitive skin
Geanne Marrie B.
The wipes definitely removes almost all of my makeup even waterproof mascara. However, it feels like there's a little oil in these wipes. You should definitely need to wash your face afterwards because it gives kinda of a residue on your face.
Sara M.
Beirut
I'm a lazy girl so sometimes I "forget" to wash my face before going to bed, I found this product at my supermarket and it seemed affordable so I picked it up, and it didn't disappoint at all! It's so easy to use and it gives me such glowy skin in the morning. Totally recommend.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?