BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Bethaly M.
Surrey , BC
These makeup remover wipes removes my makeup with one wipe! They didn't irritate my skin which is a plus. I'm no that fond of the smell of these wipes so that's why I gave it 4 stars.
Xocofruta C.
Las compre por casualidad en un viaje ya que no llevaba las mías y la gran sorpresa fue que me funcionaron perfectamente y limpiaron muy bien mi rostro. las recomiendo amplia-mente
Giselle C.
In my opinion, this is the best Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. I tried four brands, but Neutrogena's has a soft touch and cleans the entire face, taking all the make up off and the price is very nice. I certainly recommend it to my friends.
Darcy G.
Great towlettes. I prefer my make-up remover wipes to be more on the wet side, and these do pretty well. I find the scent does deliver on the calming claim, and that my face feels clean after using
Natalie A.
The smell of Lavender is amazing! Gets everything off as needed. I wish they were a bit softer though, they feel a little rough to my face but it gets the job done so i can't complain
Steff W.
Parkland County, AB
Was gifted these as part of a "Look Good, Feel Good" workshop for cancer patients. Felt great on my skin and did a fab job of cleansing my face. Perfect for at home and trips away.
Cydney B.
Burnaby , BC
These wipes are the only ones gentle enough to use on my sensitive skin. They remove my eye makeup with out excessive effort and leave my skin feeling clean. These particular ones also have a calming lavender scent that I love using right before I go to bed. Would definitely purchase again.
Rosa T.
Santa Marta
Estas toallistas removedoras de maquillaje son muy buenas, remueven hasta el maquillaje a prueba de agua como las marcaras o rimel y esos pigmentos de mac, me encantaria poder comprarmelas aunque son caritas y me gustaron mucho, las recomiendo
Hanna S.
Kitchener
These are the only face wipe I will use. The towels stay moist in their packaging, unlike many other brands. They are gentle on your skin, smell amazing and are super refreshing.
Leire S.
bilbao
I love this product, is very fast and nice! I use it all the nights before I go to sleep , because I love make up, but I know is very important to take care of our skin. Is very cash and I don't change it for another. The price is also good and perfect for the quality of the product.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?