BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Alejandra A.
El Cafetal, Caracas, Miranda
This product is great, remove al the make up even the mascara and eye liner, sometimes not all the remover does this kind of things, but this towelettes are perfect for my face before sleep.
Estherrose T.
Queensland, Australia
I love these makeup remover wipes! They're gentle on the skin and don't feel scratchy at all, and they remove the makeup products just as well (if not better than) other more expensive brands! I got them at a Priceline outlet and would happily buy them again :)
Lily M.
I have used these towelettes once before and I immediately knew that I loved them. It is unbelievable how soft, smooth and clean your skin feels after using this product. I cannot rave about these enough. I would one hundred percent, definitely buy these again.
Dariela N.
They are perfect cleansing towels to remove makeup at night or to remove the dirt of the day, I like to smell rich and are very soft, clean the face too well, and remove the makeup without leaving residue, I really feel my face clean when use, I have been using them for a long time and they are my favorites of neutrogena, I totally recommend them
pompatri p.
tenerife, canarias
This product activates when shaken to gently whisk away even waterproof eye makeup without any tugging, pulling or stinging. Your skin is left feeling clean and fresh with no oily residue.
Bonita C.
El Paso, TX
Love these wipes! Take all my make up right off. very gentle on my skin. Repeat user. Don't have to use more than one to take make up off leave my skin feeling wonderful and clean at night
Amber L.
Aulac, NB
These things are absolutely amazing. They leave my skin feeling soft, and clean. It removes all my makeup with just one wipe, which is great because I usually have it quite dark! I've repurchased this item many times now, and probably still will in the future!
Shawneice S.
Curtis Bay, MD
Nice and fresh. Was a little irritating to my skin. I still had a little residue. The packaging was nice and convenient. Fist time user. Will try again as it was pretty gentle on my skin but will use along with my other regimen. Would recommend if you're looking for something to get the job started.
Nikeisha C.
I don't have much luck with make-up removing towels, these are okay and are probably the best of the lot and great if you have sensitive skin but they weren't that effective in removing all my make up, these might be okay if you don't wear a lot of make up
Tyler K.
Warren, MI
I love to use wipes when it comes to removing mack up. Its easy and convenient. This particular product works really well. Basically one wipe across your face. All your makeup is removed.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?