BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kavitha M.
Love the concept of this makeup remover but failed terribly in execution. This makeup remover stung my eyes, inflamed my skin and left a oily residue on my face. This makeup remover is not something I'd recommend using and then going straight to bed with. I would definitely suggest to wash your face after using it to get rid of any residue.
Rhianne M.
Secret Harbour, WA
Perfect for my combination skin, didn't make my skin feel as if it was dry, very gentle and soft to the skin! Removed all my makeup, including waterproof mascara and I can never seem to find a makeup remover that has done the job! absolutely love this product and would 100% recommend it!
Tasnia N.
These are great! I keep them by my nightstand for times I can't be bothered to wash my face. (so tired!) It takes makeup off well but you do want to wash your face after if you want to keep pimples at bay!
Melissa R.
Langley, British Columbia
Love these. Not overly greasy, with a pleasant smell. I prefer the wipes over the oils or liquids. I feel like these clean really well. I have been using these for a while and will continue to use them as they do exactly what I want...remove makeup without leaving me feeling greasy :)
Melissa V.
Tilbury , Ontario
Yes! I love the neutrogena makeup removing wipes, it has always been one of my favorite products. It's very easy on my skin and removes even my toughest eye makeup! I will always recommend these to everyone
Amelia C.
Fredericton, NB
Very gentle and works pretty well with mascara! That's always a big factor for me. I am overall pretty satisfied with this product! I would buy again. And also, it had a nice smell and felt moisturizing
Aria R.
Overall I really like these makeup removing wipes. They are so soft and thick and full of product. They get makeup of quickly if you can't be bothered to fully cleanse and they don't strip the skin and make it feel drying like some other wipes do. These wipes are on the pricier side in my opinion so I just try grab them on sale.
Cathlia W.
Fredericton, NB
Love this product, easy on the skin and when it got in my eyes it didn't burn! Purchased it at a local drug store! Packaging was nice, directions were easy to use. Definitely effective, would use again.
jechu o.
Loose this towelettes! i have very sensitive skin, and this is the only towelettes that i can use. It not greasy, oily, and in only one sweep it removes all the make up. the towelettes are very gentle, not rush, they are so soft, that is very nice to use it. Totally recommended for people with sensitive skin and have to use make up.
Alana M.
Montreal , QC
I absolutely love the nitrogen a grapefruit face cleansing wipes so I thought swapping these in for my nighttime routine would be great, however I found them too oily and left a film on my skin. I did not like these at all.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?