BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
claudia l.
Really gentle on you skin especially if your skin is sensitive like mine then this is highly recommended to use when wiping your face. I brought me some of these wipes at a local chemist, I think the price range was around a few dollars not to sure, I highly recommend this for everybody to use as it's soft on your skin and is a reasonable price.
Thurka T.
I really enjoy the neutrogena make-up remover wipes. I pick these ones up if there are no more blue packs. This product removes all your makeup with one swipe. But, please do not wipe your face with this and then not wash your face. I have done that once and my face started to itch and turn red.
Amina H.
I really love this product! When I take off my makeup with them, it comes off really easily and it doesn't hurt my skin at all. It also has a really nice smell to it. It's great for my skin and it doesn't leave it dry, it leaves a nice clean, kind of moisturised feeling. Overall I really like it.
Anna C.
This are my favorites Cleansing towelettes so far, it removes make up really easy even water proofs and doesn't irritates my skin like others. It's a little more expensive than others I used to have but worth it.
Kavitha M.
Love the concept of this makeup remover but failed terribly in execution. This makeup remover stung my eyes, inflamed my skin and left a oily residue on my face. This makeup remover is not something I'd recommend using and then going straight to bed with. I would definitely suggest to wash your face after using it to get rid of any residue.
Jennifer W.
Vancouver , Bc
A quick and easy way to get makeup off! Smells good, feels nice on skin. Purchased from Shoppers Drug Mart. A bit pricey but overall met my expectations. I am a repeat user and will purchase again. Could improve by having more wipes in package.
Erika G.
Mississauga , ON
Great wipes gets the job done and removes all my makeup including waterproof. Though with these wipes my only complaint is the packaging the flap can stop sticking and if not sealed properly, your towelettes will dry out.
Lulu M.
United kingdom
These are definitely the best makeup remover wipes I have ever used, cleans all the dirt of the face leaving my skin feeling soft and refreshed. at an affordable price I love buying a couple in case I ran out.
Emelye K.
Collingwood, VIC
This is my favorite brand of makeup remover. It removes every bit of makeup you might have on. It's also super gentle and has a calming lavender scent that prepares you for sleep. It's also easily accessible!
Tasnia N.
These are great! I keep them by my nightstand for times I can't be bothered to wash my face. (so tired!) It takes makeup off well but you do want to wash your face after if you want to keep pimples at bay!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?