BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Brianna B.
St, FL
Considering my skin is sooo sensitive, its really hard to come across a makeup remover that doesn't destroy or burn my face at the end of the day. this product is so good for sensitve faces like mine, highly recommend!
Farielle S.
These work really good and it removes makeup gently and effectively. It isn't harsh on the skin and I use this to take off most of my makeup before cleansing it and these towlettes do the job they're supposed to do.
Genesis P.
Calgary ab
These face wipes are fairly good but run out super fast and are a little on the pricey side other wise I would continue repurchase them all the time other wise there good the packaging is pretty cute too just like all the other products from this line
Paula S.
Soooooooo good, very soft and removes all the make up, even the waterproof stuff's, such a good price, and i can find it very easily, I'd totally buy it over and over again, before i pick up the blue version and nothing like this one, try on :) !!!
Anna C.
This are my favorites Cleansing towelettes so far, it removes make up really easy even water proofs and doesn't irritates my skin like others. It's a little more expensive than others I used to have but worth it.
Thurka T.
I really enjoy the neutrogena make-up remover wipes. I pick these ones up if there are no more blue packs. This product removes all your makeup with one swipe. But, please do not wipe your face with this and then not wash your face. I have done that once and my face started to itch and turn red.
Amina H.
I really love this product! When I take off my makeup with them, it comes off really easily and it doesn't hurt my skin at all. It also has a really nice smell to it. It's great for my skin and it doesn't leave it dry, it leaves a nice clean, kind of moisturised feeling. Overall I really like it.
claudia l.
Really gentle on you skin especially if your skin is sensitive like mine then this is highly recommended to use when wiping your face. I brought me some of these wipes at a local chemist, I think the price range was around a few dollars not to sure, I highly recommend this for everybody to use as it's soft on your skin and is a reasonable price.
Erika G.
Mississauga , ON
Great wipes gets the job done and removes all my makeup including waterproof. Though with these wipes my only complaint is the packaging the flap can stop sticking and if not sealed properly, your towelettes will dry out.
Jennifer W.
Vancouver , Bc
A quick and easy way to get makeup off! Smells good, feels nice on skin. Purchased from Shoppers Drug Mart. A bit pricey but overall met my expectations. I am a repeat user and will purchase again. Could improve by having more wipes in package.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?