BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Reanna P.
Diamond Bar, CA
I absolutely love using this make up remover right when I get home from work! I get to remove my make up off completely without so much effort.
Anabelle E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
They leave quite a bit of residue behind which gets a little annoying, however, it does a great job at removing makeup. It has a nice, light scent to it as well.
Amy B.
Jackson, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
Best makeup wipes out there. Such a calming scent in the lightest way possible. Totally gets makeup off without leaving any residue. I only use these wipes!
Aschley D.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I use these every night. I did notice if I don’t moisturizer my skin can get dried out by these. But it removes all my 100 pounds of makeup off wonderfully.
Morgan M.
Sandstone
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Neutrogena make up remover wipes these ones are some of my favorites. If you have acne prone skin or oily skin these are perfect! I do not break out from these wipes.
Shaunna B.
These facial wipes worked great, they are wonderful if you are extremely tired and just want to wash the grime off your face before going to bed. It met my expectations. I was a first time user and I would buy them again to keep on hand for those late nights!
Ryan R.
Yucaipa, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite wipes! I have really sensitive skin that tends to get red easily and these help so much. Not only do they take off my makeup well, they leave a very clean feel that is perfect if I wanna be lazy and not do my whole routine.
Amber M.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect and easy way to remove your make up anytime of the day! It even gets off my water proof mascara which is a bonus for me!
Briana R.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
These wipes are a go to for me. I have had trouble in the past finding something that would take all my makeup off and leave my skin feeling clean and this product done the trick. If only there was a bigger pack of these!
Mika S.
Thermalito
These makeup wipes are great. They remove all my makeup and don't leave an an annoying sticky film on my face. Obviously there is a fragrance so I'd stay away and use the fragrance free wipes (also great) instead. The scent is light and not overpowering which is a plus,
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?