BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kathryn G.
Colliersville , NY
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love these! Theresa reason why profession makeup artists use these! They work at taking off all makeup even waterproof!! Bonus is that they smell amazing!!
Marta M.
Branford, CT
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing wipes. Love the smell of the night calming ones. They’re just a tad softer and are more soothing on your skin.
Rhiannon P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these! I’m not entirely sure they’re “calming,” but they do a great job at removing my makeup. I have sensitive, acne prone skin & these aren’t irritating for me. I absolutely love the scent as well!
Annette M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a fan of these. They kind of burned my eyes and it took multiple wipes and scrubbing to remove mascara. I usually had to follow up with washing my face due to the residue.
Mika S.
Thermalito
These makeup wipes are great. They remove all my makeup and don't leave an an annoying sticky film on my face. Obviously there is a fragrance so I'd stay away and use the fragrance free wipes (also great) instead. The scent is light and not overpowering which is a plus,
Sarah B.
Purchased at: Target
These do their job well!! I usually tear the sheets in half and use half a sheet at night time since I don’t usually wear too too much makeup. They last longer that way. They always take off my makeup well and I definitely recommend them!
Kat H.
Lynchburg, VA
Purchased at: Target
I love these wipes! they're definitely in my every day use. It doesn't Leave your face oily feeling and removes all the caked on and hard to remove make up.
Karelys H.
NAPLES, FL
SON MUY BUENAS ADEMAS   HUELEN   MUY RICO RETIRA COMPLETAMENTE EL MAQUILLAJE YH DEJA EL ROSTRO SUPER SUAVE
Marina R.
I think is easy to use this makeup remover, but it don't take all my makeup away. Maybe the brands I use are not compatible. I always have to wash my face after using it. But I think it is very practical.
Ashley G.
Belleville, IL
Purchased at: Target
I don't wear makeup too often but when i do, i use these to take it off. They work pretty well, and don't leave my sensitive skin with any issues.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?