BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Abby H.
Purchased at: Walmart
By the time I get home from a long day, I just want to go to bed. When I take my makeup off, these take it off with just one wipe. Plus the smell is very light and calming. Cheap and affordable price too.
Marta M.
Branford
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing wipes. Love the smell of the night calming ones. They’re just a tad softer and are more soothing on your skin.
Greba D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t have to scrub so hard to remove my makeup off with this product I can swipe and it will all come up I love it and it really is great!
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
I can't say I wear a TON of makeup. I usually just wear mascara and maybe some kind of lip stain or gloss. However I have to say these things are amazing. They take off waterproof mascara like it is just food on your face! They are quick to do the job and have a slight scent that smells nice rather than chemically so you don't feel like you have to wash your face after washing your face. It helps clean up lip stain so you don't have blotchy lips after eating or drinking. I'm quite happy with these. They are fast and easy at the end of the night and don't make you feel yucky going to bed and no need to worry about breaking out. Great product. Plan to buy refills when it is empty.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
This stuff is awesome! First of all, it is very, very convenient. These dermatologically tested pre-moistened makeup-removing towelettes are safe, effective and super convenient. When I use one of these towelettes on my face at the end of the day, when my face is laden with makeup, it removes absolutely every trace of my makeup: thick powder foundation, creamy concealer, blush, eyeshadow, pencil eyeliner, kohl, mascara (I happen to use a washable mascara, but this one claims to remove waterproof mascara as well), lipstick, etc. Every trace of makeup. These wipes are extremely hydrating and soothing as well.
It leaves my skin feeling absolutely clean and smooth.
Stephanie H.
As everyone knows Neutrogena is a very good brand for skin care within its standards in relation to the formulas they use and price, but apparently not everything is good because when trying this product I irritate the skin, I do not know if is for the formula or some ingredient that gives me the sensation of acid or burning in the face, in addition to having a negative side has its positive side which removes 99% of the makeup.
ashℓey L.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Neutrogena Makeup removers towelettes are the best way to remove makeup. I like to make things easy and that is what these are. If you do not like to spend a lot of time in the bathroom washing off your makeup these are for you. You can clean the mascara off your eyes with these and there is no burning from the chemicals or soap. They are so easy I just get one out before going to bed and wash my makeup off my face. I can use one towelette and have all my makeup off my face in just minutes. My face breaks out very easily, so this is a great way to clean my face without having break outs. When I am done washing my face I never feel like my skin is grease or oily. I have used other products that leave my face grease after getting all the makeup off these towelettes do not do that. I love that they come with a storage container. This helps the towelettes stay moist while you are not using them.
Alyssa L.
These are just a amazing as the original wipes. A MUST for anyone who wears makeup. These are hands down the best make up wipes ever. They are gentle and get the makeup off quite easily. There is no harsh smell and doesn’t irritate the skin. Would recommend to everyone. The calming scent makes it perfect just before bed, very soothing and gentle to erase all the stress of the day.
pikria d.
Tbilisi
I love it! This makeup remover takes off face markup and eye makeup with a struggle and it leaves my face smothe clean and fresh also my skin feels soft and gentle.
Love these Neutrogena wipes even more than I thought I could! Now I only buy the night calming ones. I’m obsessed with the smell. I always use these wipes to take off my makeup before bed or before I shower. They are so easy to use and one wipe takes care of the whole face. It doesn’t always take off my eyeliner or mascara but I use eye makeup remover for that. These leave your skin feeling tingly with the night calming effect. I always feel clean, refreshed, and makeup free after using these. Every time I open the package they are always still moist. I’ve never had a problem with them being dry. The sticky tab always sticks close to contain the moisture too. Super easy to use.

Pro tip- these are perfect for your car or big purse to use if you need to wipe anything up😏
daws s.
Acton, ON
I have purchased these several times and I love them. I keep this in my purse so I have something to easily remove makeup at anytime, or just use it to wipe my face to make me feel more cleansed. I will continue to buy these for my purse to travel with.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?