BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Mickenzie H.
Draper
Purchased at: Walmart
These work and do take off make up, I just feel like it doesn’t do a deep cleansing job. I usually always need to do a second go through with olive oil.
Ciara K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love these! They are so great at taking of makeup but also cleansing my face at nigh time before my shower. My face always feels so fresh and clean after taking my make up off with one of these wipes!
Chiara M.
Tiffin, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these make up remover wipes. They get all your makeup off easily without having to scrub at your face, and they smell good. I’ve been using Neutrogena products for as long as I can remember, and they all work so well.
Jacqueline B.
Tucson
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. It really does help my face. I'm a really picky person when it comes for products that go on my face.
Brittany A.
Hollywood
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for a quick removal when it's late and you're lazy. They don't get the eyeliner and mascara off very well. Also of you're not careful they'll burn your eyes.
Kaitlyn M.
Purchased at: CVS
These wipes are so great! I use these at night time right before I go to bed and these things work miracles! They soothe your skin and refresh it! My skin feels brand new after I wipe my face! These are gentle on the skin and are not harsh at all!
Trudy C.
White Hall
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great makeup remover. The wipe itself is quite thick. It is quick and easy to use. It leaves no oily or heavy residue. It is non drying. I believe that it is totally worth your money.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are fantastic! The smell is great. They easily remove makeup & are convenient & quick. They leave your face feeling refreshed & clean! They are “night calming” but I use these any time of day! Definitely a go to product!
Eusta L.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing wipe it's awesome love to use this brand because it work for me the wipe really clean my face
Hannah L.
Monroe, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these! They are the only ones I use. They smell good, work great, and the price is great!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?