BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
I Love the Neutrogena Night Calming Make Up Removing Wipes. I have found them great for removing my make up before bed. Does take a little bit more rubbing to get rid of the mascara - as I use waterproof. But my skin feels clean and moisturized and I do not feel like I need to wash my face to get rid of any film like with some others I have tried.

Price wise they are on par with most of the other name brand wipes and I can usually find a coupon from the Healthy Essentials website for $3.00 off any Neutrogena Cleansing Product. I generally buy them at Superstore (Western Canada) and if not on sale they are $7.99 - $8.99 - so with the coupon brings them in $5.99 a package which keeps me happy!
Alliyah F.
It does remove my makeup really well but I find the cloth to be a little harsh and can kind of break me out. I bought this becayse the simple wipes were sold out.
Becca J.
iroquois
I only wear mascara but I still enjoy a good facial cleanser. After a day of whatever it feels good to be able to gently wash my face with this stuff- bonus that it hasn’t made me breakout yet.
chloe h.
these wipes are very good as they get your makeup of very easily and they are a good value for money. they met my expectations and i bought them to try out and i'm very impressed. i would bye these again
Judi P.
The first time I ever try this wipe my eye were wide open. Legit I never use any facial wipes as soft as this one. I have sensitive eyes cause of allergies, when I pick out product I have to be extra careful. Also my face type it very from oily to dry, depends on season. This product work year round for me because of fact these wipes are really wet, compare to others. I am really into aromatherapy, sent in the wipes are really calming when u do use it at the end of the day. Is one my must have to my makeup kit, and travel must have too.
Karherine S.
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free is one of my favorist, is great for me because I have sensitive skin and I can get allergy very easy
Melissa T.
Guelph, Ontario
My skin is sensitive sometimes, especially during the winter with the dry air, and using these cleansing towelettes makes it easy to remove makeup build up without drying my skin Its is gentle, however I do find I have to go over and rewash my face as I find I have to use multiple clothes if I want to clean my whole face with them . I prefer using them to remove eye makeup and then use other facial cleaners to clean the rest of my face.
María B.
I dont hate it but not love it. For having oily skin when removing makeup it make my face feel even more oily. And it doesnt remove the makeup completely using one wipey.
Daylynn D.
Regina
I love Neutrogena make-up remover towelettes in night calming. These towelettes work very well to remove stubborn make-up with ease, I haven't had a problem with break outs with these either with is amazing ( if your skin is super sensitive to smells I suggest going with the normal Neutrogena make-up remover) However, I really enjoy the calming sent of lavender to calm me down right before bed. Overall, an amazing product!
Georgia T.
Really great for taking that make up off before going to bed they have a gentle feeling on your skin which is also great. They are a good value and aren't too pricey.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?