BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Georgia T.
Really great for taking that make up off before going to bed they have a gentle feeling on your skin which is also great. They are a good value and aren't too pricey.
Charlotte N.
I'd like to calificate this product as my 'loyal friend'. There's nothing worse for someone who likes to wear make up... than allergies. I'm a annoyingly allergic person and my allergies don't seem to mind about quality and/or brands: my skin reacts even towards the most famous and renowned brands in the market. Anyway, my skin doesn't seem to hold any particular battle against Clean & Clear, since I've been using their products for a long time and it never did anything wrong to my skin. I use these towels before going to bed every night and the effect is refreshing and definitely a great way to take care of my skin.
Bianca s.
Remove everything from waterproof eyeliner to stubborn mascara without irritating your eyes and doesn't leave you with a black eye affect that I find most makeup wipes leave from not taking off eye makeup but instead smudging it, so I was super impressed! They actually do have a nice calming, soothing effect. Only thing is the packaging , the wipes have to stay damp to work obviously, but the packaging didn't do that great of a good job of keeping the makeup wipes moist I found that some wipes were quite dry when pulling them out.
Kawther A.
The neutogena make-up remover .. is a good product for an everyday makeup. Its not that harsh but , for an evening makeup it can make job a bit harder. it has a very compacted packaging so it goes easely in your bag.
A very affordable price , always available.

i repurchased it 4 times .. and i recommend it !
Jamie R.
Dubai, Dubai
So I kinda have a love hate relationship with these wipes, I love how they remove my makeup with just one towelette , they are excellent on those lazy night, but recently I've looked at the ingredient list and don't like what I see... so now I just keep it by my bed side just so those lazy nights..
Shawna r.
St, NL
I love neutrogena wipes though I prefer some of the other ones in this line vs this one due to the better scents! They are great for removing makeup and residue and are wonderful post gym to get rid of that sweaty feeling! The groves help exfoliate gently without spreading the makeup around further. Great buy for the price and walmart and shoppers tend to have great deals for these!
Melissa W.
Saint John, WY
I never take the time to wash my face at night and thought these towelettes might help me to be consistent in doing so. Although they did what they are intended to do I couldn't get past the feeling of residue on my skin. Almost like a sticky feeling. They smelled great and did remove my makeup as described. I now use them then solely for eye makeup removal not my entire face.
Irene A.
Budapest, Hungary
I tried this make up remover towelettes for the first time and I have to say they are one o the best ones I've tried so far because they definetely clear all the make up and it leaves a clear skin and fresh. I bought it in a shop called Muller. I definetely recommend this product to everyone, specially if you have sensitive skin cause it doesn't harm it and its a great product!
Imalsha A.
I use it when I come home after partying late night most of the time. It removes all makeup. No trouble. Even can take off waterproof products sometime. It stings my eyes a bit. Not enough to start bashing the product though. My friend uses this and she loves it too. And I have sensitive skin and not irritation showed like some of the makeup removing wipes I have used.
SashaaJacinta P.
st, ON
I absolutely love these wipes for nighttime removal, or even early morning cleaning. I was skeptical about them, but I already love the original blue packages so why not?
they make my skin tingle in the good kind of ways, just really gets that deep down clean feeling without having to scrub my face with other fave washes.
something I definitely recommend for people with sensitive skin.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?