BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Cel D.
Lethbridge
I wear tons of makeup, especially on special occasions! I always need makeup removers, ones that will benefit my face and cleanse it good! I love these. I find them to be very helpful in any makeup situation!
Shumaila J.
This stuff is awesome! First of all, it is very, very convenient. These dermatologically tested pre-moistened makeup-removing towelettes are safe, effective and super convenient. When I use one of these towelettes on my face at the end of the day, when my face is laden with makeup, it removes absolutely every trace of my makeup: thick powder foundation, creamy concealer, blush, eyeshadow, pencil eyeliner, kohl, mascara (I happen to use a washable mascara, but this one claims to remove waterproof mascara as well), lipstick, etc. Every trace of makeup. These wipes are extremely hydrating and soothing as well.
It leaves my skin feeling absolutely clean and smooth.
Lucia R.
I have to say, this towelettes are the best I've tried so far. They remove make up really easy but they leave this tingling sensation in my face (until now every make up remover does so it may be my skin).
I leave them for a few seconds without moving in the area where I have make up (usually just the eyes) and then I swipe and the make up comes off quite easy, it smears a lot but then I swipe that area and I'm done.
I thought it would contain 40 towelettes due to the size of the package but it only contains 25. I might repurchase them if I don't find other brand with more quantity for the same price.
Alex S.
I use these if I'm too lazy to remove all my makeup after a night out I'll just use 1-2 wipes and it removes all my makeup I can't use most wipes with having sensitive skin but these aren't harsh at all
Tiffany S.
Odenton, MD
My everyday go-to for removing my makeup, whether it be at the end of the day or throughout the day if needed. I keep these stocked next to my makeup storage and display. They're calming on the face and don't dry my skin out, which is perfect for someone like me with dry skin. I don't get red and irritated after use. They also don't have an unpleasant smell, and considering it's something I'm rubbing all over my face I can greatly appreciate that. It does a wonderful job even removing my waterproof mascara. It's well-priced and easy, I'd definitely recommend to others.
Aafia I.
This product is quite good in removing light makeup but doesn't thoroughly remove heavy makeup. It is also advertised in removing waterproof mascara but I had struggled to remove normal mascara so I wasn't really happy about that. Although this product feels good on your skin I still don't feel 100% satisfied that it's removed all the makeup so I feel the need to wash and cleanse my face again. It's good for those who wear really light makeup but if you apply a lot of makeup and you want a simple easy way to remove makeup I personally wouldn't recommend this product.
Tiana S.
My mom has this product and she said that it did remove the makeup well. It was convenient packaging. She said sh had bought it from London drugs and in the USA you could get it maybe at Walmart
Meagan H.
London, ON
These are great for removing makeup. Even removes waterproof mascara; as the bag claims it can. Add this item to your nighttime routine and your skin will be clean and refreshed for the next day.
Becca O.
Lower Sackville , NS
I use these towelettes to remove the bulk of my face and eye make-up before going in with my Clarisonic to wash my face. I'll directly apply a little extra eye make-up remover to the cloth to help with my stubborn mascara and eyeliner, although these towelettes don't do a horrible job on their own. I then use the full cloth to scrub my face make-up off and continue on with my normal skincare routine! I love these wipes. They don't irritate my skin and they smell amazing! I will definitely be repurchasing and recommending to family and friends!
Norma S.
Hermosillo
Tengo mi piel sensible y estas toallitas desmaquillantes me han caido muy bien, no siento reseca mi cara, la siento limpia y fresca, mista para aplicarme mi hidratante, yo la compre en walmart, precio justo
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?