BY NEUTROGENA #1 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Stephanie Y.
Love these! My face feels so great after using them. Feels so fresh. Would highly recommend
Miliset p.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these they don’t make my face red and take off my makeup before I go in with cleanser
Olivia L.
Dayton, OH
This always removes all of my makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean every time.
Michelle a.
Bronx,New York
The smell is the best it feel like soft baby wipe i love removing my makeup with this wipes
Emily J.
gilbert
Simple makeup remover that is easy to use when I'm tired. Harder to take off some mascaras
Breeanna C.
Tulsa, OK
Always will be my go to makeup whipes and don't burn the eyes in any way and are calming
Alexis W.
Hopewell, VA
They take the make up off so easily. No effort at all and I even use water proof make up
Madolyn F.
vance, AL
Thea are great for taking off makeup , they a a amazing product that I strongly recommend
Erika B.
Fresno, CA
Use every night. Leave my skin smooth. Removes all my makeup, and doesn't dry out my skin
Victoria S.
Purchased at: Walmart
There are perfect for bedtime. They have a soothing feeling and great for sensitive skin.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?