BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Remy G.
Great product to utilize fast and easy to use at night time and removes makeup pretty well. However, the towelette (material) has been rough on my face, rubbing the skin to remove the makeup and was not doing so well for me.
Jessica g.
Holland,MI
Soft and refreshing. Leaves some oil feeling on my skin. Gets make up though.  Gentle on the skin. Very big towelettes
BrittanyCatherineHastyWallace W.
Andalusia , AL
Purchased at: Walmart
To get make up cleaner for your basic make up you do have to scrub on your eyes if you wear a lot of mascara and that’s what I don’t like because it pulls out my eyelashes but other than that it’s a good just regular make up later
Faviola L.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are literally my favorite makeup wipes no exaggeration! They are gentler than the pry ones and smell a lot better. Kind of smell like baby? Lol but the scent is more like lavender but not overwhelming at all. They don’t irritate. My only compliant that they’re a little expensive.
Candace H.
Mt Washington, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great for removing stubborn waterproof eye makeup and the quality of the actual cloth isn’t cheap, and doesn’t leave small strands of hair particles all over your face like some others. This is definitely a staple in my makeup removal routine!
Kelly M.
Oshkosh, WI
Works really well! The smell is great and it doesn’t irritate my skin! I have repurchased multiple time
Makayla S.
Seymour, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these make up wipes. They soften your make up to come off easier. They smell amazing & help with relaxing at bedtime.
Michelle N.
duluth
Purchased at: Walmart
So in love with any neutrogena cleansing towelettes. All of them work so well! And takes my makeup off instantly. I just wish the towelettes are more gentle but overall my holy grail staple
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
Seriously the best thing I've used in my life. It's my holy Grail for makeup wipes and I've been using them for years and always will. They can come off super oily but honestly they melt makeup off with little to no effort. They also smell nice and clean. Seriously just buy these.
Jessica S.
Spring Valley
Love how easily these remove my make up and leave my skin feeling hydrated and soft, and ready for bed!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?