BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Tali W.
New Brunswick, NJ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
These are the best makeup removers for stubborn makeup. They do not feel oily or greasy. After using, skin feels smooth and moisturized.
Lisa S.
Milwaukee
These wipes require quite a bit of rubbing for eye makeup which can be irritating. I like that they do not leave any oils or residue on my face.
Crystal M.
Springfield , MO
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to makeup wipe. They removed makeup easily and gently. They did a great job at removing eye makeup unless it was an especially stubborn waterproof formula. They’re a great value, as I could remove a full face of makeup with only one wipe.
Jessica Z.
Valencia, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Awesome product. Smell is great, removed makeup well, but not completely. I still wash my face each night after using this to remove the rest of the residual makeup. But overall I’ve been happy with these wipes.
Laura B.
Fairfield, CA
These wipes get the job done. They are worth the price and I have used them quite a few times in the past. They do have this calming effect after using them and they are really gentle on the skin. I recommend to anybody who has stressful days or lots of anxiety. I used to hate getting up to go remove my makeup after a bad day but they make you want to use them!
Denise C.
Dothan, AL
I love these cleansing wipes! I use them any time I wear make up for easy removal before bed time! You will LOVE the scent as well.
Brittany L.
Gladstone, MI
Hands down my absolute favorite wipes. They do not leave a weird residue and take off the mot stubborn makeup with the perfect calming scent before bed! I am never without!
Shaye S.
State College, PA
This is the only product I use to remove my makeup. It is great on sensitive eyes, as I find that the blue package sometimes irritates my eyes. They are gentle enough to use around your face and eye area, as well as to remove foundation.
Shauna W.
Punxsutawney, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love using these wipes before bed! They make my skin so soft. Even my waterproof mascara comes off without any effort!!
Alyssa P.
Upland , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This will leave your face calm, cool, and collected like honestly. It has a nice scent to it these I would normally get it’s pricey if you get the double pack but your money will be worth it because it takes off all makeup including waterproof makeup.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?