BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Reanna P.
Diamond Bar
I absolutely love using this make up remover right when I get home from work! I get to remove my make up off completely without so much effort.
Cari B.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I live the smell of these wipes. They are not harsh and get all of my eye makeup off easily. I hold the wipe against my eyes for a few moments to soften it up and then gently wipe it away. These are one of my favorites in addition to the blue bag by Neutrogena. I've been using them for years.
Sarah P.
El mirage
Purchased at: Walmart
This does the job and removes all my makeup and leaves my face feeling clean it’s not too harsh
Suela S.
University Ht, OH
Purchased at: Target
These are my absolute favorites to get rid of my makeup at night before I was my fave and start my skincare routine! I love their scent and how refreshing my skin feels afterwards. Plus they don't irritate my sensitive eyes!!!!
Jennifer A.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this wipes Specially when I go out at night makes my skin more softer and smoother definitely recommend
Alissa G.
Ukiah, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these every single night! Takes off my makeup great and leaves my skin feeling great and refreshed! The smell is very relaxing and works great
Anabelle E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
They leave quite a bit of residue behind which gets a little annoying, however, it does a great job at removing makeup. It has a nice, light scent to it as well.
Kat H.
Lynchburg , VA
Purchased at: Target
I love these wipes! they're definitely in my every day use. It doesn't Leave your face oily feeling and removes all the caked on and hard to remove make up.
Jocelyn G.
Northridge
My favorite makeup wipes hands down. not only are they super gently on my skin but they remove all of my stubborn hard to remove makeup! to top it off it keeps my skin soft moisturized and smooth. no dryness or irritation for me!. INLOVE!
Lauren S.
Burlington
These makeup wipes are pretty good. They're gentle on sensitive skin, but I find they tend to leave an oily residue on my face which I don't like. I definitely feel like I need to wash my face after I use these. I probably wouldn't recommend these to anyone with normal or oily skin, but they might be perfect for someone with dryer skin.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?