BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Faviola L.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are literally my favorite makeup wipes no exaggeration! They are gentler than the pry ones and smell a lot better. Kind of smell like baby? Lol but the scent is more like lavender but not overwhelming at all. They don’t irritate. My only compliant that they’re a little expensive.
Lauren G.
Schertz, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these! I have dry skin and Jr doesn’t make my skin more dry than it already it! It makes it feel cool calming! It definitely picks up all the make up and dirt in one wipe! I totally recommend this make up remover!
Kelly M.
Milwaukee
Works really well! The smell is great and it doesn’t irritate my skin! I have repurchased multiple time
Amber W.
Stow, OH
I honestly love the way it makes my face feel after I use it! It’s very soothing and calming, removed the makeup great too!
Makayla S.
Seymour, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these make up wipes. They soften your make up to come off easier. They smell amazing & help with relaxing at bedtime.
Annette M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a fan of these. They kind of burned my eyes and it took multiple wipes and scrubbing to remove mascara. I usually had to follow up with washing my face due to the residue.
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
Seriously the best thing I've used in my life. It's my holy Grail for makeup wipes and I've been using them for years and always will. They can come off super oily but honestly they melt makeup off with little to no effort. They also smell nice and clean. Seriously just buy these.
Jessica S.
Spring Valley
Love how easily these remove my make up and leave my skin feeling hydrated and soft, and ready for bed!
Sarah B.
Purchased at: Target
These do their job well!! I usually tear the sheets in half and use half a sheet at night time since I don’t usually wear too too much makeup. They last longer that way. They always take off my makeup well and I definitely recommend them!
David S.
Mansfield, OH
These wipes are very gentle on the skin. I have sensitive skin and these wipes do not burn. They remove makeup like a dream and don't break out the skin
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?