BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
layan y.
ajman
Great product and easy to use. I used to have the Phillips Satinelle and then I decided to try this new one, it met my expectations, it’s good to take in a trip for example, perfect size and really light. I would buy it again and recommend to my friends!
Ri♡er L.
Thorold, ON
I'm not a huge fan of wipes because I find rubbing the skin is aggressive and unnecessary. While 99% of wipes either sting my eyes or burn my skin, these ones don't, yet they still get the makeup off! They do leave a greasy feeling on the skin but as long as you wash your face after (which you should anyway) then it isn't an issue.
Alejandra M.
The best wipes ever. I have a very demanding job that i have to look good for so I use a lot of waterproof or long lastinf make up and these wipes take it all off and the best part is that I do not have to use more than one. I like the fact that these wipes do not irritate my skin and dont sting my eyes either!! I have repurchased these many times, I am in love.
Gerie G.
Antibes
Great smell non sticky towells, easy to open and close package. Bought at my supermarket and convenient store. Small little package very nice easy to use I was a first time user for this towells and brand
Thuslin R.
Mecca, Mecca
Neutrogena makeup remover wipes effectively dissolve most if my stubborn makeup and waterproof mascara. fresh looking skin in just one simple step Gently wipe face and removing all oil dirt traces of my face and eye makeup.i always use to cleanser my face with neutrogen makeup remover wipes.best product 😍😍😍💗
SUNENA C.
Removing makdup has always been a task for me .then i started using neutrogena makeup wipes..now life is much easy ...i remove my makeup first then i apply coconut organic oil nd massage my face for 2min then again i clean it with wipes...every trace of makeup is gone..finally my skin can breath..
Betty L.
An easy to use and moist towelette. It does irritate my eyes a little bit but most towelettes do. I tend to remove my eye makeup with eye makeup remover first so it does not bother me too much. It cleanses well and I would recommend if you don’t plan to use around the eyes or have sensitive eye area.
Megan S.
Moncton , NB
As I mentioned in another review most makeup remover towels tend to irritate my sensitive skin, but these night calming wipes are probably one of the most gently kinds of my sensitive skin! It does a good job of removing my face makeup without being too harsh. I also like the scent of these.
Anna M.
Newcastle , Tyne and Wear
Love these wipes. Gentle and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth which is great compared to some cheaper brands that seem to suck every last bit of moisturise out of my skin. Cheap to buy think around £2/3.
I have sensitive skin so I go for these ones over the others as they leave skin soft and hydrated
Liss r.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
O lenço removedor tradicional já é espetacular, o noturno é mas maravilhoso ainda! Dispensa até o uso de água termal, tamanha a hidratação e a limpeza que ele promove! Minha pele é oleosa e ele tira facilmente aquela sensação de pele pesada e grudenta! Retira make sem fazer nenhum esforço
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?