BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Isabelle R.
These are the best makeup remover wipes I've ever tried, they were super gentle and got all my makeup off (I think these are actually more effective than the Simple ones I love)! With these I didn't have to really rub and tug at my skin so I wasn't irritating my skin or eyes at all which was a nice change. These are a little more expensive than the Simple wipes, but it's definitely worth it.
Amy R.
Miami florida
I bought this product a few weeks ago. At first It was fine, I didn’t have a reaction but come week two, I suddenly had a rash on my face and chest. It’s itchy and irritated. I’ve used your products in the past, but with this package, I didn’t expect to have an reaction.! I’ve stop using this product for a week and it seems to be clearing up, slightly, but it’s stil prevalent on my skin!
Delaney C.
These makeup removing wipes are good! They smell great and leave my skin feeling moisturized. The only problem is that they don't get all of the makeup off my skin, especially in dry areas; I have to go back in with a micellar cotton pad afterwards if I'm not washing my face. They are priced pretty well, around $7-8 for 25 wipes. I've repurchased these time and time again.
Leah S.
These work really really well! They remove all of my makeup, & even provide a little gentle exfoliation along the way. The packaging is really convenient. My only qualm is that they leave a soapy/oily residue behind, which is great if you think of it as a moisturizer; but it just feels weird to me. I always keep them on hand, so, of course I will continue to buy them.
Sara M.
Guelph, ON
These are definitely my favorite makeup removing wipes. I pretty much buy them in bulk. I have super sensitive skin and all of the other makeup removing wipes I've tried have broken me out or really irritated my skin, these are the only ones that don't do that. They're super soothing and they smell pretty good (to me at least). Plus, they're not super expensive.
Simone A.
Brampton
Oh my God I love this product so much you are using to also remove my make up even though it’s a cleansing towelettes I keep them on the side of my table so when I have forget to takeoff my make up I can just reach over to my night table and take one of them out and take of make up I would definitely recommend getting this product is very affordable
POPCHIRI E.
Gatineau, QC
They literally wipe off the makeup with one wipe they leave your skin feeling refreshed and clean and not greasy after like some other wipes do decently priced and you get a decent amount
Lydia C.
Sydney
Another amazing makeup removing wipe!! I don't find much of a difference between the night calming and the original Neutrogena makeup wipes but I absolutely love both and they are by far my favourite makeup removing wipes. This product is so effective in getting rid of all makeup (including waterproof mascara) and feels very gentle on the skin!
Noelia A.
San Juan
I enjoy using these at night whether or not I had used makeup during the days since they do calm you when you use them. I have bought them several times and have not been thus far disappointed. I do need to pair them with a facial cleanser since the do not take off all of your makeup and also leave a sticky film feeling on your skin.
layan y.
ajman
Great product and easy to use. I used to have the Phillips Satinelle and then I decided to try this new one, it met my expectations, it’s good to take in a trip for example, perfect size and really light. I would buy it again and recommend to my friends!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?