BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Sarah K.
I had high hopes for these wipes. I liked the idea of the calming scent of lavender for night time, and admittedly they smell just lovely, but I couldn’t use them after trying them once. They removed my
Makeup effectively, and I didn’t get the rash that some reviewers experienced, but something in these wipes irritated my sensitive skin and caused breakouts overnight on both occasions I used these(I hoped the first time was an anomaly, I was sorely mistaken).

Sadly I can’t recommend these, they didn’t work for me at all.
alyssa c.
Kingston, ON
Neutrogena face wipes are the OG! Honestly, the only facial wipes I'll buy. They're super moist, even if you leave the package open for a while (unlike other brands). They're very gentle on the skin, and this type in particular has such a lovely smell that's soothing before going to bed. They really leave your face feeling clean, and it even works on eye makeup! They can be pricey, though are on par with other brands. I usually wait til they are on sale and get the 2 pack! Highly recommend.
Lise H.
moncton
i use these all the time and they are gentle on my sensitive skin. It easily removed my makeup and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. they are a reasonable price and this is a great quality product. I recommend this product and i use it daily!
Marialex G.
Saltillo, Cohuila

I have bought several times, in the pharmacy, really out of necessity, not out of curiosity or because they recommended me, I usually use those nights of party where I arrive very early in the morning and I do not have the courage to go for cotton and make-up, I have to wash my face so that it is completely free of makeup, they have a very pleasant smell, and its price is totally accessible
Cailea L.
Hamilton, ON
These are definitely my favorite makeup removing wipe at the moment. I love that the package is more compact than most others I've seen and yet holds a decent amount of wipes and the wipes themselves work really well. It takes at most, on my heaviest makeup days, 2-3 wipes to remove it all. It doesn't irritate the skin and the smell isn't terrible either. Definitely recommend if you want a quick and easy way to get all your makeup off at the end of the day.
Taylor H.
Pickering, ON
I know these are suppose to be for nighttime but I use these all the time. I have found other face wipes irritate my skin and cause break outs but not these ones! They are very effective at getting all the makeup off and they are a great price.
Carla  C.
Nice cleansing towelettes, the thing with these is that I feel them just the same as the others that the brand sells, I see no difference in them but that doesn’t make them bad, I would change the sticker seal to something better
💄MystikRosa💄 M.
Laval, QC
Really enjoy removing my makeup with these towelettes. They leave my eyes and skin really fresh and relaxed. I enjoy removing my makeup before sleep and these help for my sensitive eyes and skin. I would definitely recommend it
Jannel P.
Toronto
I bought this cus I think Kim K said she used them? (LMAO) I found them kind of rough, but didn’t sting or burn, and my skin did feel cleaner after. I still do go in and wash my face properly, but I can use one wipe for a full face of makeup (except eyes, because I use waterproof mascara so I use another bi-phase remover for them). Pretty affordable and they go on sale a lot. I’d probably buy them again.
Treacy L.
Sète
I love it , i used for when I slept not at home or when I don’t have my micellaire anymore . Then I wash my face . The smell is great . The left feeling on your skin is hydrated and clean. Perfect for any moment
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?