BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Tyler M.
Richland, WA
This product works well to remove dirt and makeup without making your skin feel greasy.
Halie S.
Horseheads
My favorite face wipes! They leave my skin feeling so good and they don’t burn my eyes.
Ginger J.
Henderson, NV
I think these do a great job of removing my makeup but I am not crazy about the scent.
Adriana O.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Moisturizes your skin and leaves skin clean and clear. Prevents acne from settling in.
Bella B.
Carmel, IN
They got the job done. There was no makeup left behind and now irritation on my face😊👍🏼
Linda E.
These take all the makeup off my eyes without leaving my face feeling dry and scratchy.
Lily B.
These work good, but I always lean more towards the ones that come in the blue package.
Brookelyn S.
I love these makeup wipes! They remove makeup so easily with no pain and little effort!
kathy b.
Springfield, TN
Wonderfully removes makeup leaves skin feeling clean and soft. never use anything else
Juanita S.
San Jacinto, CA
This wipes are amazing they remove all the make up and leave my skin smooth and fresh !
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?