BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Colleen F.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I honestly don't really like these makeup wipes. Yes, the wipes remove my makeup okay. However, the wipes leave somewhat of an oily coating on my skin after I use them. I don't really care for the smell either, so I definitely won't be buying these again.
Chloe R.
Dallas, TX
These are the BEST. I use these to get my makeup off before I wash my face and it takes off every bit of makeup, waterproof mascara is a little harder to get off, but not just takes a little more effort. These are also great for when you're feeling a little lazy and don't want to totally wash your face.
Morgan N.
Honestly, I have mixed feelings about these. I don't find them any more calming then the regular ones but at the same time, I prefer these for nighttime cleansing. I will def. repurchase :)
Becca E.
Johnstown, CO
This is the only product I use to remove my makeup. It is very effective and does not hurt my eyes. Most times wipes hurt my eyes and this is a very calm and soothing wipe. Very gentle on the skin. I would buy this again and again and again!! Highly recommend.
Beatriz M.
Best makeup remover hands down! My daughter dances with a dance studio. It requires her to wear a ton of makeup for dance competitions. These wipes get off almost 100 percent of the makeup on her face without causing irritation or a rash. She has very sensitive skin. Most sunscreens cause her to have a rash, but not these wipes. A+
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
One of the best make up wipes ever! Definitely cheap and I just wouldn't use any other brand. They aren't greasy or oily so you don't have to wash your face after (but I do just cause I'm weird lol). The commercials are definitely true in that a single wipe can and will take off almost 99.9% of your make up!
Alexia C.
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming
I love love these wipes try are great, the only downfall I'd they are not to great at getting water proof mascara of, which basically anything isn't too great for water proof mascara. But they also smell great.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
I heard quite a bit of hype about these on the internet. These were just way too harsh on my skin, which is sensitive. My face was hot and red after using, and definitely irritated my eyes. They're also one of the most expensive makeup wipes at the drug store. Would not repurchase!
Maria De Jesus B.
I love the scent of Neutrogena's Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towlettes Night Calming! <3 Such a lovely, subtle and soothing scent. Always gets all of my makeup off while smelling great and leaving my skin soft afterwards! An excellent bargain as well!
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is a nice and quick way to remove your makeup at night. It left my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I use them all the time before going to be. It also nice to have handy if you spend the night at someone’s house you always have a makeup remover on hand. I usually buy at Target and they always have great prices.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?