BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kayla D.
Buford, GA
My go-to for removing makeup! completely dissolves makeup and the scent is pleasant.
rhiannon 🌙.
Clarksville
these removed my makeup pretty well including water proof brands. also calmed my skin
Em K.
Vancouver, WA
I love this, it's very soft to the skin and gets my makeup off in a very clean swipe.
Riki M.
Anderson, SC
These are great for taking off all of my makeup at night! It even removes my mascara!
Mayte S.
Troy, Michigan
This is a very good one but sometimes my skin stays with a lot of oil and brightness.
Sara S.
Apo, CT
Soooooo freakingggggg OILY!!!!!! I do not recommend these at all. But that's just me
Devina D.
These clean my face with just a few wipes and make it feel like a baby's ass. Love it
Ingrid d.
San Francisco, CA
I love this one cuz it takes even the hardest make up, and doesn't let your skin dry.
Madison P.
Acworth, GA
Fav makeup wipes!!!!!! Takes off all of my makeup and does not leave a weird residue.
Eera N.
Chesterfield, VA
I love this for my face, but hate using it around my eyes burns my eyes extreamly bad
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?