BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Louise S.
Chandler , AZ
Love love this facial wipes. They smell so good, the lavender relaxes me before bed and it's great for your skin. It also keeps my skin so soft and its gentle on my skin. The price is a tad high, I usually buy on sale. Only product I do use for face. No breakouts ever
Christie W.
Labelle, FL
This wipes not only removes my makeup, but they are perfect for my sensitive skin. After using a exfoliating fash wash, I will go over my face with one of this to help counteract against skin irritation. The package is easy and convenient as well, great for traveling.
Brandi A.
These makeup remover wipes are awesome. They always take all of my makeup off and I have been buying them for years. I do nor notice a difference between these ones and the normal ones. And I also wish they weren't so expensive. Sometimes $6 for just a pack of wipes.
Brandi P.
Indianapolis, IN
It smells great and I have used their other types of makeup remover, however something with the formula for Travis one is off and made my face turn red and act as if I was having an allergic reaction (I don't have any allergies that I am aware of). Most likely going to have to go back to using coconut oil for now.
Samantha G.
I love everything #Neutrogena and these wipes are so amazing to take off all your makeup! It meet my expectations in every way, they are very gentle on tour face and body! I would definitely recommend this makeup remover wipes.
Brooke K.
Kennesaw , GA
Love! So, I lied the original Neutrogena wipes but I love these! They take my full coverage face of makeup off almost completely! I always do a double cleanse routine so a wipe and then a cleanser. This nighttime wipe is perfect and does exactly what I need it to do!
Chelsee B.
Richburg, SC
This product is wonderful! It gently removes all of my makeup without irritating my skin. The scent is extremely pleasant and really does help me calm down and relax after a stressful day. I love the price, especially for how effective the product is! Highly recommend.
Estefani M.
These wipes feel nice on your face when removing makeup. They don't irritate your eyes when your removing eyeshadow or eyeliner or whatever. It's gentle on your face and it gets most of the makeup with one makeup wipe. I would recommend this and I would buy it again
Tera B.
Mounds, OK
I use this product when I can't find my other one that I like they clean my makeup off pretty good and fast! The only downside is it's just a flat cloth and there is no ridges in it or anything to really grip the makeup and take it off your face so it's not really a deep clean but it will take off your makeup!!!
Devin M.
These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. I love the light scebt, how clean my face feels adter use, and how well it removes even the most stubborn waterproof makeup. The wipes are thick and feel like they are great quality. I've tried generic brands, but i come back to these each time. They are a great value!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?