BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Hannah C.
French Lick, IN
Works decently but will burn your eyes! Make sure to wipe them with a cloth after using
Brookelyn S.
I love these makeup wipes! They remove makeup so easily with no pain and little effort!
Sarai A.
Los Angeles, CA
These are great! They literally remove all your makeup. Doesn't hurt your eyes at all.
Louwinda G.
Mcalester, OK
Works great and moisturizes too. Mutually only takes one cloth to remove all my makeup.
Ashley C.
Very soothing. But my face is sensitive and these make my skin react with some redness.
Jessica H.
Manchester, NH
Works great to take off everything even waterproof mascara. Also leave your face clean
Paige L.
Columbia, SC
I use these whenever I would take me show makeup off. They are the best I've ever used!
Kristie S.
Sanford, NC
Has a clean and pleasant smell. Removed all my make up even all my mascara. Great value
Karleigh B.
Hopewell
I use these everyday! It not only gets all my makeup off but refreshes my face as well
Laura M.
Dallas, TX
Night calming makeup remover cleansing towelettes are amazing. Removes all the maleup !
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?