BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Yohara M.
North Kingstown, RI
I used these product and was very good option. My daughter used the product and love it.
Autumn C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product left your skin feeling clean and hydrated. It also was very oily afterwards
Cristal Q.
Laveen , AZ
Love how it doesn't irritate your skin ! You just have to be carefully around your eyes.
Marcie K.
N Ridgeville, OH
Great to use before bed! Gets everything off & doesn't feel greasy. I use it every night.
Susie A.
Las Vegas, NV
This remove your Make Up very well. I like using them specially on Water proof mascara..
Daquila F.
Saint Paul, VA
Love these wipes takes off every trace of makeup off of your face I will be buying again!
Ashley S.
Menifee, CA
Love this product! Does not dry me out but easily takes all my make up off with one wipe!
Kristen N.
Enid, OK
LOVE these towelettes. They are so convenient and work great to take off all my make up.
Katherine D.
I love how easily my makeup came off using these! They smell nice and made my skin soft!
Arianna I.
I LOVE these! I use them every night and they work great getting eye makeup off as well.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?