BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Jessica P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These make my face feel so refreshed after having makeup on all day!, they’re also the only ones I’ve found so far that don’t make my eyes burn/water when using them!
Pamela E.
Bellevue
I LOVE this product so much! I wear waterproof "high end" mascara and it is so hard to get off! I used to spend the money at the beauty counter buying the expensive Eye Makeup Remover for that brand, but it still didn't all come off! I also didn't like rubbing a lot to get the mascara off, as you may not know that the skin under your eyes is the thinnest skin on your body, so you have to take care of it! I was in the local makeup store and asked what would take of the Mascara I used.  They told me that this Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes would do the job and it takes of ANYTHING! They were right! I use this product every time I use mascara and have my daughters using it now and have told all of my friends to get this! Highly recommend - does not leave an oily residue around your eyes. A fabulous product for your night routine.
Gloria D.
Coolville
Purchased at: Walmart
I give this 4 stars because it did take some scrubbing to take the water proof mascara and liner off. It did completely melt the rest of my make up in a few swipes.
Leslie G.
Reseda, CA
My holy grail wipes! They legit take off everything!!! They smell amazing too. It takes off my heavy foundation and dark eyeliner AND leaves my skin nice and moist.
Rocio M.
Perth amboy, NJ
The scent of these wipes are epic. They work very good and they take off all of my make up. The formula is really rich and nourishing, even though they take my make up off the wipes don't dry my skin either. One of my favs!
Rachael K.
Raleigh
The smell so good and are a good fragrance to get you into bed time mode. Just as good as the original Neutrogena make up remover wipes but have a different scent.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these! They do a great job removing all of my make up, mascara included. They aren't harsh like many brands, they don't burn your eyes. Super quick and convenient
Lynnette S.
These work great and I love the easy open close packaging. They are easy to find and are a great value. My face feels clean and it even removes mascara. The are easy on your skin and eyes. I never run out of this
Yesenia V.
These smell amazing! I love these an refuse to buy anything different, the take off all my make and don’t sting or irritate my eyes! Try them, the are everything!
Shealynn D.
Bremerton, WA
These are great, they get all of my makeup off and refresh my skin before bed.
The smell isn’t overpowering, but it is calming so I can get ready for bed with ease.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?