BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Dina S.
Great product, removes my makeup without drying out my skin. Great package, easy to access!
Ashley N.
Crowley, TX
They worked well, kind of felt like a film was left on my face but it did do the job well.
Daria S.
Absolutely my favorite makeup removal wipes. Would recommend to everyone. Very affordable!
Malorie M.
Tyler, TX

I love these wipes! I keep them wherever I go. Literally one wipe and my makeup comes off.
Traci S.
Austin, TX
They work just fine. Wish they were bugger so I didn't have to use more than one at a time.
madison B.
Deer Park, TX
Works great! removes smoothly and it wont make your skin break out at all. good price too.
Sarah  C.
Carbondale, IL
A good price, very soft and makes you feel refreshed before nighttime. I always use these!
Ryann L.
Cleans skin very well & smells good too ! Doesn't cause bumps to show , very nice quality !
Carol K.
South Fulton, TN
I love this product. It gets off all the make-up and leaves my face feeling clean and soft.
Sammie C.
Oro Valley, AZ
Favorite makeup removing wipes. never have broken me out and they even remove eyelash glue!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?