BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
giada s.
these are very good. they remove every little bit of makeup. they are very moisturizing too
Jamie D.
Rock Springs, WY
I love these face cleaning wipes! I use them to take my make up off before I use cleanser!
Amy B.
Hubbard, OH
Nice sent. Takes off makeup well and does not dry out skin. It is easy to remember to use.
Shelby P.
These work well. I use the before bed every night to get off my make up. Feels refreshing.
Summer N.
This make up remover is perfect for removing all the makeup left over before you go to bed.
Birgit M.
El Paso, TX
Removes make up super fast! Gentle to your skin!! Not oily at all! I use them on the daily
Kayla C.
Byron, IL
Absolutely love these!! Always makes my face feel all clean and clear before going to bed!
Blanca V.
San Benito
Awesome products I really like this product it helps me for my oil face yes it did love it.
MacKenzie L.
Reno, NV
I love these for quick makeup removing, but my hubby uses them daily before and after bed!
Moya C.
North Haven, CT
Removed makeup well but leafy my skin feeling oily. Some mascara remained on my eyes also.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?