BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ashley P.
Stantonville, TN
I love these for make up removal and they really do have a calming effect for night time.
Suzette S.
Love these wipes! One wipe is big enough to remove all my makeup. even waterproof mascara
Lacey U.
Dallas, TX
Great product for removing makeup and soothing skin for a night time regime great product
Maeve S.
Michigan
It removed all my makeup and didn't leave my skin dry or irritated. I liked the product!
Ana F.
Tracy, CA
Love this toselettets leaves face smelling good, great at removing all product from face
Katie W.
Ware Shoals, SC
I love this to take off my makeup before bed. It smells amazing and it gets the job done.
Rukiya G.
Brooklyn, NY
Works well. I'm not really a make up wearer so I couldn't really give a critical opinion.
helen v.
Madisonville, LA
I use these all the time. Works great with eye makeup and when you want a quick removal!
Lisa F.
Herminie, PA
Doesn't make my face feel yuck and oily after using. I have been using every other night.
Marrina F.
Fresno
Its okay but mostly it burns my eyes and irrates them.it does remove all my make up thou
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?