BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
MacKenzie L.
Reno, NV
I love these for quick makeup removing, but my hubby uses them daily before and after bed!
Kayla C.
Byron, IL
Absolutely love these!! Always makes my face feel all clean and clear before going to bed!
Cassandra H.
New Franken, WI
Removes make up off great, and leaves my skin soft and moisturized without a greasy feel
Maeve S.
Michigan
It removed all my makeup and didn't leave my skin dry or irritated. I liked the product!
Juliana T.
Walnut Creek, CA
Good but not so much, because it doesn't remove all of the make up. I use a couple times.
Danielle M.
San Francisco, CA
Best makeup remover whips ever! I love it so much... I use it every single day after work
Shamarion M.
Macon, GA
I really liked this makeup remover and will purchase and recommend it to others as well.
Tina T.
My favorite make up wipes. Love the scent and does not burn my eyes. That is a big plus.
Laura F.
East Jordan, MI
Very easy on my sensitive skin, removes all traces of dirt and it has a wonderful smell.
Rosieee H.
Recently tried it and honestly I didn't like it made my skin feel to dry for some reason
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?