BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Shada M.
West Chester, OH
These wipes do the job! They get all of your makeup off and they don't irritate the skin !
Erica F.
Marshfield, WI
Takes all my makeup off easily (although I don't wear anything waterproof). Quick and easy!
Janaya F.
It's amazing for when I'm to lazy to wash my makeup off so i leave these on my night stand
madison B.
Deer Park, TX
Works great! removes smoothly and it wont make your skin break out at all. good price too.
Michelle a.
Bronx,New York
The smell is the best it feel like soft baby wipe i love removing my makeup with this wipes
Brittany K.
Waynesville, NC
I love it. It's soothing right before bed. I don't know if I can go back to anything else.
Alena K.
Chicago
These are the best! Easy to use, working great and leaving my skin feeling clean and fresh.
Katie H.
Sulligent, AL
I love this product because it works great on my sensitive skin. And it smells so good too!
Alexis B.
I love this towelettes. Unlike other towelettes it doesn't burn my skin. I highly recommend
Haley N.
Modesto, CA
Soft materiel. Good scent. Only complaint is the almost oily feeling it leaves on my skin.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?