BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Jazmin D.
Valrico, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Best wipes to take off your makeup. Doesn’t leave your skin oily and takes everything right off!
Removed my make up really quick and did no harm to my skin and that's cause I have sensitive skin
Julie M.
Eastlake, OH
I use these every single night to take off my make up. I can't go to bed with make up on my face
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Wonderful product!! Gets makeup off easily and has a pleasant smell as well! Would buy this again
Stacy C.
Stamford, CT
Amazing way to remove my makeup. Doesn't hurt my eyes or anything! Very refreshing. Smells great.
Jennifer M.
Tremont, MS
These worked great! My makeup came right off and it didn't feel like it was rubbing my skin off.
Vy V.
Does it burn your skin and does not leave my skin red. In my opinion the smell is not my favorite
Lyssa H.
Omaha, NE
This product works great for removing any makeup brand or type, And is better on most skin types.
Ysatis A.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these the wipes feel softer than the original formula and have the best scent seriously 😀
Tarah O.
The product smells nice, a cooling lavender scent. However, the wipes burned my eyes pretty bad.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?