BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Dulce V.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the smell of them!! Does not irritate my eye or leave my face feeling dry or looking dull!!
Kelsey Y.
Hebron, CT
Favorite makeup removing wipes of all time. Removes all your makeup and does not sting your eyes!
Johanna W.
Athens, OH
Love love love, they're so awesome and gentle on your face, absolutely perfect after a night out!
Diamond S.
Bethlehem, PA
Worked well but didnt take the make up off with just one wipe i had to use two almost every time
Velicia C.
Kansas City, KS
These wipes burned my eyes like crazy. Wouldn't recommentd these. Try something else if you can!
Kimberly G.
Waretown, NJ
These make up wipes smell amazing. I leave them next to my bed to use right before I fall asleep
Rachel M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Took my makeup off very easily but it was not as effective with fighting my break outs as Ponds.
Chelsea H.
These wipes removed my makeup well but left my skin burning. They also had a funny smell to them.
Jesica G.
Pasco, WA
I love the makeup removers because they are convenient to use and make cleaning of makeup so easy
Alicia M.
Weston, FL
My favorite makeup towels. Hydrating and all I need is one towel. Plus it doesn't sting my eyes!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?