BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Catherine M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Great for when I don't want to wash my face at night! completely gets all the make up removed
susana r.
Laredo, TX
Love these they are great to remove your makeup do a very good job and are priced reasonably
Elizabeth W.
Ive used this product mutliple times and its amazing leaving my skin feeling clean and fresh.
HeatherJacob A.
Shreveport
I love that these towelettes get down in deep and leave your skin feeling so soft and smooth.
Maribel C.
San Antonio , TX
These wipes remove so much, are gentle and the scent, it's just so calming! Highly recommend.
Sarah K.
Charlotte, NC
Love love love! Easy to remove makeup and doesn't make a watery mess like soapy face washes.
Kelly K.
Manteca, CA
Bought it Target.
It took off my makeup with out irritating my skin. My fave felt good after.
Baneza G.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it didn't leave any make up behind . It also didn't irritate my skin as much as others!
Zoey U.
Winton, CA
Love it. Gets my make up off with no issues. Soothes my eyes and doesn't react with my skin.
Carla L.
Purchased at: Target
Love these! Soft cloths, great smell and super effective. Will definitely use again and again
Ashley C.
Ottawa, ON
Does it hurt when used around the eyes? Can you use it for sensitive skin? Does it actually calm you?
Julie H.
Dunn, Nc
Does this burn your eyes? I've tried some that seriously made my eyes burn.
sharon M.
Chesnee , SC
Are these really good to use cause been wanting to try different makeup wipes
Maddie Q.
Baltimore, MD
Does this really take all your makeup off? I hate products that leave mascara and eyeliner residue still on.
Tannille W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I've noticed that I need at least 2 wipes to feel clean. Is this normal?