BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming
Great make up wipes to use right before bed! It gives your face a soothing and fresh feeling!
Madeline E.
Kuna, ID
Great makeup remover! Removed all of my makeup with ease, and didn't make my skin break out.
madi p.
Crown Point, IN
I used this every night before bed and loved it! It left my face feeling clean and refreshed.
Isadora B.
Washington, DC
The best! It's my favorite, I've tried all the cleansers, and no one compares with this one!
Alexis D.
Commerce City, CO
I loved using these before bed! It made my face feel so fresh!! I will be using these again!
Sheila M.
Watkins, MN
I wear a lot of makeup so this works very well (: especially if you were dark makeup like me
Marie R.
Clearwater, FL
These wipes remove every little bit of makeup. I will always pick these over any other wipes.
Jessica R.
South Bend, IN
Great product. Would love for them to be a little bit more moist for getting off eye makeup.
susana r.
Laredo, TX
Love these they are great to remove your makeup do a very good job and are priced reasonably
Ashlee E.
La Fayette, GA
The only thing I can use on my fave without making it look greasy or oily! Love this product
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?