BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kate O.
Springville, IA
Love the smell and takesee makeup off easily! It was a calming sent that wasn't overwhelming
Raven L.
Ronkonkoma, NY
This product took my makeup off really well and wasn't too abrasive. Smelled really good too
Hayley S.
Terre Haute , IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE! They leave my face feeling fresh and clean. They smell nice as well!
Haley N.
Modesto, CA
Soft materiel. Good scent. Only complaint is the almost oily feeling it leaves on my skin.
Gaudí P.

I love.
It helps me a lot , my skin is very sensitive.
It is a good product.
I buy always .
Yahaira R.
Kissimmee, FL
Not my favorite Makeup Remoer.. This makes me break out really bad and leaves my face oily
Katie M.
Elmsford, NY
Works well but the clothes are small and I need to use 2 in order to remove all my makeup.
Makayla W.
Pasadena, MD
Very soothing on the face and not over powering, they are now my go to makeup remover wipes
Katy L.
Charlotte, NC
Love this make up remover! It gets the make up off really well and I love how long it lasts
Stephanie Y.
Love these! My face feels so great after using them. Feels so fresh. Would highly recommend
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?