BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Cami G.
Westwood, NJ
I have sensitive skin and thought these makeup wipes would work great for me. I loved the packaging and thought it was nice! The value is great and I bought it for a cheap price at CVS. They made my skin feel oily and irritated. :(
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
Just bought my first package of these this past weekend!  They are fantastic!  They get all of my makeup off both waterproof and not waterproof. They are not expensive by any means which I love since i'm a girl on a budget haha.  I use to use the regular makeup removal wipes, but the night time ones are definitely my favorite now!  I will be buying these from now on!
Rosa D.
Bakersfield
I absolutely love it. I have this skin that I think is dry and I like how it levees my skin. I live this works like it should. I also think it’s worth it price. I definitely recommend to try this out and see for yourself. Hope this works out for you.
Lealia H.
Bakersfield , CA
I know they aren't for removing makeup, but I use them for both and I love them. Every night when I wear makeup because now that I've had my daughter I don't put on makeup as often, I use one of these towels to wipe away my eye make up and what's left over of my face and it makes my face feel fresh and free.
Carter V.
Menomonie, WI
I love love love thisss. Did it meet my expectations? yes it did. It takes off my waterproof makeup and takes it off with ease. I bought it at walmart and not gonna lie, theres some pretty good products there. The only reason why i didnt give it 5 out of 5 starts is because it leaves my skin oily. i already have oily skin and its just... irritating. But putting that aside, this makeup remover is amazing
Haley C.
These wipes are so convenient. They work excellently to remove make up and cleanse the skin. This product makes it so easy to clean your face before bed...especially if your low maintenance. Keep them by your bed and with a few swipes your face is clean! No more messing around in front of the mirror trying to remove your makeup. A low maintenance girls dream! 😊
Nancy H.
I use all of Neutrogena make-up remover at night.  I have used this one as well.  I do love it.  I don't think it is more calming than their other wipes.  I just buy the ones that are in supply at the military base that I shop at.  It does remove makeup, but I still use soap as well on my face.
Colleen P.
These wipes are gentle and give a great clean. I use them to
Remove theatre makeup after performances and it not only gets all the make up off, but doesn't leave my skin red like others that I've tried. Definitely worth the investment and can be a great substitute if you aren't able to wash your face well.
Sarah A.
Baltimore
I really like these wipes when I get home from a long day of work and I have to get all that nasty makeup that's been sitting on my face all day off this is what I use Force to use a oil cleanser and then I use the wipe to take the oil off and it literally with the oil takes every bit of makeup off of my face
Rebekah L.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is the first time I purchased makeup remover wipes rather than a liquid I prefer these wipes
Love the small packaging and resealable. The fragrance is nice The wipes are soft and gentle on my skin and takes off all my makeup leaving my skin feel clean I would buy these again
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?