BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Amber P.
Smithville, TN
This product is amazing! It doesn't make my skin feel tight or dry after use like most product do!
Megan C.
Garden City, MI
Good at removing makeup, smells good, soft and easy to use. One of the best makeup wipes I've used.
Laura R.
Pittsburgh, pa
These wipes are the best make-up remover I have ever used. It smells nice and doesn't irate me skin
Victoria R.
Brenham, TX
Love the way my face feels after using these to remove my makeup at night. They smell so good too!
Claudia S.
Kelso, TN
These are easy to use when I'm in a hurry, make a mistake with my eye makeup, or I'm away from home!
Rebecca O.
Houston
They are okay I mean they work but I feel like I just have to use a whole lot to remove my makeuo!
Camesha P.
Madison, AL
I'm a huge fan of all Neutrogena products! These wipes are some of the bests I've used! Affordable!
Alexis P.
Baldwinsville, NY
Great and takes off all makeup.. I would definitely recommend these and they are pretty affordable
Leanna C.
Surry, VA
This product is great. It is very soft on the skin. Left my skin feeling very clean and refreshed.
Kristina S.
These are great for sensitive skin! They're effective yet gentle on the skin when removing makeup.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?