BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Camilla O.
Santa Clara, CA
This works worders. Literally, with one wipe, it removes all of the make up I have on my face.
Geneva C.
Temecula, CA
I wouldn’t say that these are good or bad they claim to be calming but I didn’t get that effect
Cande C.
Brownsville, TX
They smell wonderful! These wipes have to be my favorite thing to use. It removes everything!!!
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Gets all my makeup off, and the calming scent is perfect for when winding down from a long day
Isadora X.
Arlington, VA
My skin love those so much. It's easy to use, smells good and removes everything really well !!
Yamisela I.
Oakley, CA
Really great! Love the way it feels & doesn't irritate me. Loved using it everyday before bed.
Ashley E.
Port Arthur, TX
This worked well on my stubborn eye makeup but left a little redness after on my sensotive skin
shannon h.
This make up remover is ok but I have to use two to get all my makeup off which is a bummer...
Jasmine D.
Van Wert, OH
These are so refreshing and I love the product. It helps me to tell my face it's time for bed.
Jo L.
Virginia, MN
Love the smell and very gentle. Removes most of my makeup, tends to leave behind some mascara.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?