BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Tori E.
Barrington, NJ
I love these wipes, I have been using them for years as my go- to makeup remover, they remove all of the buildup in one wipe. I have very sensitive eyes and these work amazingly for sensitive skin. They are definitely worth trying!
Olesya A.
I’ve been using Neutrogena makeup remover wipes for years and they’ve always been my go to. That being said they don’t remove makeup completely. It’s still important to wash your face afterwards to really make sure you get everything off.
Bianca T.
These are actually really nice to start your facial cleansing routine at night. I don’t feel like it removes everything but it does remove at least 70% ! It’s gentle for me and I like the scent it has because ya very soothing.
Addushkaliz C.
Kissimmee , FL
These are my favorite make up remover wipes. It goes above expectations. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I buy the double pack of 48? Wipes and it lasts me bc they are so good, one wipe does the job! Highly recommend
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Great cleansing wipes that smelled good and were calming. Loved using them before bed for getting makeup off and cleansing face. I did notice they were a little harsher on my skin than most wipes. If sensitive use sensitive wipes instead.
Joshani A.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Best Makeup Remover wipes. Love how smooth they are into my skin and how the scent does not irritate my skin. Definitely a staple in my skin care routine. Takes all the makeup away while at the same time leaving my skin smooth.
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
Fantastic makeup removing wipes, with a little bit of lavender for that “something extra”. Price is a little high, but one can usually find a special or coupon, either in store or online. I usually need two to get everything off.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
These wipes are perfect for getting all your makeup off after a night out on the town! These really do help calm the redness from wiping, and leave a soothing feeling. These get the job done without having to really scrub your face.
Madeline C.
I love these makeup wipes! First of all, I love having the feeling of being in a spa, and the smell really does relax me. It takes off my mascara and makeup super easily without feeling greasy or dry. Though I always recommend to wash your face after any makeup remover since its not meant to be a facial cleanser.
dilara k.
bartlett IL
On god these are the BEST makeup remover wipes money can buy. Literally takes off all traces of makeup just as advertised. Everytime I try to branch out and get different makeup wipes I always go back to these. I’ve tried elf Clinique generic brand wet n wild Sephora and none of those wipes do what neutrogena does. Night calming always puts me into a sleepy rest too. Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?