BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Julia P.
Great quick and easy to use.
These neutrogena towelettes get the work done and don't irritate my skin.
Anela K.
Hyde Park, NY
Takes off every ounce of makeup, makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. I use every night before bed
Ivis M.
Irving, TX
I like the smell. Love how well they take off the make up even the dark wets and must toughs makeup.
Catherine G.
Verona
We’re very effective at removing makeup and we’re quite gentle on the skin. Enjoyed using very much!
Elyse W.
I'm a avid user!! They aren't harsh and they remove all of your makeup without drying your skin out.
Carly M.
Sunbury, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing at removing all types of make up from eye showdown to eye brown crayon all the way to mascara
Kimberly G.
Germanton, NC
This Product removes makeup well, the reason I gave it 3 stars is because it leaves your face sticky.
Jasmine F.
Works very well, but can sometime burn the skin after rubbing too much. Does not burn the eyes though
Stephanie W.
Norwood, PA
It removes all of my stubborn makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. They smell great too.
Mayte S.
Hialeah, FL
They are great to remove my makeup, they leave my skin clean and fresh. I love them and the blue ones
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?