BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jessica R.
Favorite make up remover wipes!! Don't burn around the eyes and they make my face feel wonderful!
Morgan C.
Spanish Fork, UT
I loved the scent and the feeling of my skin after using these wipes. Makeup comes of with ease.
Keila T.
Mesquite , TX
These towelettes are my absolute favorite!! I use them every night and do not plan on switching!
Jessica M.
Awesome product! Really enjoyed the cleanse to my face. Didn't dry out my face, and smells good.
Velicia C.
Kansas City, KS
These wipes burned my eyes like crazy. Wouldn't recommentd these. Try something else if you can!
Victoria G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the smell of these! Sometimes it burns my eyes. This is still my favorite makeup remover.
Jesica G.
Pasco, WA
I love the makeup removers because they are convenient to use and make cleaning of makeup so easy
Stephanie B.
Wichita, KS
I use these wipes probably the most because they are decently priced and work wonderfully for me.
Candis S.
Tarkio, MO
They are great for removing any type of makeup and doesn't dry your skin like I've had others do.
Mikayla A.
Madison, NC
I love these! They're gentle enough that they don't irritate my eyes like other makeup wipes do.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?