BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Rosario F.
Your skin will feel really clean really work and it will remove all your makeup truly recommended
Sabrina L.
Bartlett, TN
All i need to say is that this removes EVERYTHING , and doesn't leave a soapy residue on my face!
Wendy H.
Las Vegas, NV
Helps me remove the dark spots. helps me get rid of the wrinkles under my skin I like the Jell-O..
Bailey T.
Eastanollee , GA
Has a really nice smell and isn't too rough on my skin. I wish it got liquid eyeliner off better
Stephanie T.
Lindenwood, IL
The calming scent helps me relax more as I get ready for bed. And it actually removes the makeup!
Gena T.
Little Neck, NY
This makeup remover is the best. its not oily and it is great for women who have sensitive skin.
Johanna W.
Athens, OH
Love love love, they're so awesome and gentle on your face, absolutely perfect after a night out!
Lisa T.
Love these and they smell pretty! Really works great with removing heavy eye makeup and mascara.
Charlsie C.
North Zulch, TX
I absolutely love this product! It works wonders. Can't even tell I had makeup on once I use it!
Karina R.
Son excelentes me encanta usarlas para quitar mi maquillaje antes y después de lavar bien mi cara
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?