BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Katie L.
These are my favorite makeup wipes. The only reason for the four star rating is the packaging. I have a hard time keeping them from drying out, because the sticker doesn't stay sealed. These wipes do not irritate my sensitive skin, and they do a great job at removing my full coverage makeup every day. I have bought them again and again.
Jackeline G.
I love these, I used to buy the blue ones and those burned my eyes like crazy but these moisturize my face and don't sting my eyes! The only downside is that every once in a while I'll get a pack of them that isn't as saturated with the solution but other than that these have all I've been using for months now and am happy with them!
Jordan K.
Scottsdale, AZ
I normally use the regular makeup remover wipes, but these are nice to have to use at night when I need a little extra relaxation. The scent is nice, sometimes a little overpowering. They work just as well as the regular ones and if you only use once in awhile in addition to other ones on differen days, you'll have these for awhile.
Bethany H.
Pineville, KY
I don't hate these. They're convenient, but they're just not suitable for my skin type. They do effectively remove my makeup, but they seem to leave a residue that I don't like, and they also cause my face to get these little red bumps. I do have very sensitive skin, so most drugstore skincare products just don't do very well for me.
Anna S.
Bluffton, OH
I am honestly so in love with these makeup wipes! They're so soothing and they always make my face feel super fresh. the only thing i don't like it that they make my eyes burn SUPER bad if I use them too close to my eyes and i have found that its a little bit worse than most wipes but the burn doesn't last as long as most wipes.
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
Although I don't like this product as much as the original Neutrogena wipes, they still work pretty well. The only reason I don't like them as much is because of the heavy scent that goes along with the calming effect of the wipes because of my sensitive, dry skin. If your skin is not bothered by scents then I would recommend this product!
Stacy H.
Springfield , OH
I love these wipes. I get mine at either Target or Walmart, but have seen them many places. They do a wonderful job removing my makeup. I use these daily either prior to using my facial cleanser, or for those nights where I want to remove the makeup before going to bed but not do the whole face cleansing thing. The smell of these wipes are amazing too. Not drying or anything for me.
Audrey P.
Kim Kardashian and I give this two thumbs up ;) great for taking off makeup at night or refreshing in the morning. I also use this when I've gone makeup free all day and then do a full face at night (before primer) to get rid of grease and calm the skin. These are gentle enough for every day use. Wonderful for travel as well!
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
These are the makeup wipes I use the most. I have sensitive skin and these don’t make my face irritated and blotchy unlike most wipes. It does a really really great job of taking off all of my makeup. Honestly there’s nothing bad to say about these!
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
I personally love neutrogena wipes the best and the night calming wipes are a great way to wipe away the day and have a great calming smell. I did rate this product 5 stars but i will say the only thing I’m not a fan of is the film it leaves on your face. But all you would have to do is just throw some water on your face to remove it but other than that would definitely recommend.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?