BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Anna S.
Bluffton, OH
I am honestly so in love with these makeup wipes! They're so soothing and they always make my face feel super fresh. the only thing i don't like it that they make my eyes burn SUPER bad if I use them too close to my eyes and i have found that its a little bit worse than most wipes but the burn doesn't last as long as most wipes.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
These are the makeup wipes I use the most. I have sensitive skin and these don’t make my face irritated and blotchy unlike most wipes. It does a really really great job of taking off all of my makeup. Honestly there’s nothing bad to say about these!
Amy R.
Washington DC
Neutrogena is a great brand and I really appreciate that they came out with “night calming”, because that is exactly what my skin needs. I also like that they sell refill packs rather than making you buy the outer package every time. These are effective and soothing and I will definitely rebuy.
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
I personally love neutrogena wipes the best and the night calming wipes are a great way to wipe away the day and have a great calming smell. I did rate this product 5 stars but i will say the only thing I’m not a fan of is the film it leaves on your face. But all you would have to do is just throw some water on your face to remove it but other than that would definitely recommend.
Audrey P.
Kim Kardashian and I give this two thumbs up ;) great for taking off makeup at night or refreshing in the morning. I also use this when I've gone makeup free all day and then do a full face at night (before primer) to get rid of grease and calm the skin. These are gentle enough for every day use. Wonderful for travel as well!
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
I absolutely loved the original formula so I thought why not give these a shot? We'll these are equally as good but smell so much better! The scent is great, the formula is what I expected and I will repurchase. The package is the same as always nothing special but functional! Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
I love these! They take off all of my daily makeup as well as my theatrical caked on show makeup for a great price. They smell so nice as well. They’re so much easier than scrubbing my face with soap and water and they never irritate my skin. I tried using the elf makeup remover wipes and they just didn’t even compare. Plus they work wonders for long wearing liquid lipsticks!
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have skin that can get irritated easily, especially when I rub or wipe makeup off. I loved that these were made specifically for calming the skin at the end of the day. I did find that I had to use more than one to get my heavier makeup fully off, which I didn’t love. But overall, these are great face wipes for someone looking for that calming aspect of makeup removal at the end of the day.
Hannah E.
Souderton
I definitely prefer these nighttime wipes over the regular cleansing wipes. They seem less irritating to my skin and do a good job of removing makeup. The price is decent but it is easy to find comparable wipes at a lower price point, but not too expensive where I believe it should go down in rating. Solid product.
Brianna B.
Quincy
They honestly really work and aren't too soaked with product. They are gentle and won't irratate your skin. It did meet my expectations. I don't see it reducing my facial inflammation tho. Product was very effective. Slight room for improvement.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?