BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
I really enjoy these make up remover's, I also like the night calming scent that they have to them.
cindy k.
Iowa City, IA
So calming. I like for nights and works just as well as the original version in the blue packaging
Alisa W.
Jamestown, KY
I am obsessed with makeup remover wipes. These smell amazing and leave my skin feeling oh so clean!
Lily O.
Chapel Hill, NC
I use these every night! I love the smell and texture and they really take off all my heavy makeup
Courtney W.
These are amazing! The smell is so soothing and the cloth is gentle to not irritate sensitive skin.
Krystin B.
Nashville, TN
Very effective. Can remove full face of product with one towelette. Left my skin feeling refreshed.
Melissa M.
Roslindale, MA
These wipes are the only wipes I'll use. I wear waterproof eyeliner and it takes it off so easily.
Theresa W.
Fort Collins, CO
I really enjoy using this product and it really refreshes my face after taking the days makeup off.
Michelle R.
Cleveland, OH
I absolutely love this products it gets all the left over make up off my face and refreshes my face
Jessica D.
Love! Easy way to get makeup off when you don't want to wash your face and doesn't leave skin dry.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?