BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Tiffany E.
Martinsburg, WV
The best makeup remover cleanser I have found! I use this almost everyday & it works like a charm.
Jasmine C.
Removes all makeup and any makeup thoroughly. I always buy it when I run out. And doesn't dry face
Leslie M.
Riverside , CA
It works really well when removing my tough waterproof mascara & the towelettes are super soft !!!
Ashley M.
Milton, FL
The neutrogena night calming makeup remover cleansing towelettes leave my skin feeling rather oily.
Samantha L.
Okmulgee, OK
These are seriously amazing! They wipe away any and all make up so easily and the smell is amazing.
Ashley P.
Omaha
Quickly takes off the days makeup, leaves my face feeling clean. Very handy just grab a wipe and go
Michaela D.
I use this all the time and with one wipe about 85% is off. AMAZING !! I really love this product.
Priscilla S.
Hanford, CA
Great after a busy night out on the town, just to grab and wipe and crash, very gently on the skin
Jaimie L.
Alma, MI
I love these Wipes. They were not irritating to my skin and smelled great. They were also soothing.
Michelle R.
Cleveland, OH
I absolutely love this products it gets all the left over make up off my face and refreshes my face
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?